As a citizen of Thailand, you are required no entry visa for a stay of maximum 30 days in Vietnam. What if you are citizens of other countries but currently in Thailand and want to apply for a Vietnam visa?
But for citizens of other countries excluded in the list of Vietnam visa exemption and citizens of Thailand wishing to stay in Vietnam for more than 30 days, a Vietnam visa is required. Citizens of Thailand and those currently living in this country have two options to apply for visa to Vietnam:
1. Apply for Vietnam Visa on Arrival at lower cost with VisaOnArrival.net
Visa on arrival is said to be a convenient option for Vietnam visa application. It is especially beneficial for those who live far from the Vietnam Embassy and do not wish to send their passports away by postal mail.
- Issuing unit: Vietnam Immigration Department
– Processing time: 1 or 2 working days
– No Passport sendoff required
– How it works? You first go online at VisaOnArrival.net, fill in the secure online application form, and just wait 2 working days (normal service) or 1 working day (urgent service) to get your Visa Approval Letter via email, and take this letter, attached entry & exit form, your passport, 2 photos and a certain amount of dollars as stamping fee to get your visa stamped n your passport at airport.
2. Apply for Vietnam Visa at Vietnam Embassies:
Vietnam Embassy in Thailand functions as a channel of communication between Vietnam Government and that of Thailand and acts as the official representative of the Vietnam in Thailand.Following is major information about Vietnam Embassy Thailand which may be useful to you in many cases. You can also apply for Visa to Vietnam in person at the Vietnam Embassy in Thailand
- Issuing unit: Vietnam Embassy
– Processing time: 4 to 5 working days
– Your original passport required
Following is the information about Vietnam Embassy in Thailand which may be useful for you in some cases.
Embassy of Vietnam in Bangkok, Thailand
- Address: 83/1 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330, THAILAND
- Phone: (662) 267 9602
- Fax: (662) 254 4630
- Email: email@example.com
Consulate General of Vietnam in KHONKHAEN, Thailand
Address: 65/6 Chatapadung, Khonkaen 40000, THAILAND
Phone: (66) 4324 2190
Fax: (66) 4324 1154
Your Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Before applying for Vietnam visa, make sure your passport has minimum 6 month validity and left pages.
– For visa on arrival option, it is applicable for those traveling by air to Vietnam.
For any further information, please kindly contact us. We are willing and pleased to assist you at our best!
E-mail: email@example.comLicense Number: 0103913139Head Office: 125/18, Street number 5, 17 ward, Go Vap District, Ho Chi Minh CityHanoi Office: 15/924, Nguyen Khoai Street, Hoang Mai District, Hanoi
HCMC Office: 2nd Floor, Huu Nghi Building, 35 Le Loi Street, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City.